Saturday, Aug. 2: National March in Washington, D.C.
6,000 marched in solidarity with Gaza in San Francisco on Sunday, July 20
Stop the massacre in Gaza!
Transportation is being arranged across the country.
See below for a list of transportation centers or click here to help organize one.
The White House (1600 Pennsylvania Ave.)
Saturday, Aug. 2 at 1:00 p.m.
Use the hashtags: #2DC4Gaza #LetGazaLive #FreePalestine #Protest4Palestine to promote the demonstration on social media
The atrocities committed by the Israeli regime keep piling up in Gaza. Over 70 people were murdered by relentless Israeli artillery fire in just one neighborhood alone, al-Shujayeh, and bombings of hospitals and schools take place on a daily basis.
In response to this ongoing massacre, a broad coalition of anti-war, Muslim and Arab-American groups have joined together to organize a national march on the White House on August 2.
- ANSWER Coalition
- American Muslims for Palestine (AMP)
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- American Muslim Alliance (AMA)
- Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition
- Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition - New York
- Muslim Legal Fund of America
-World Can't Wait
- Partership for Civil Justice
- MAS Immigrant Justice Center
- UNAC - United National Antiwar Coalition
- Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
- House of Latin America (HOLA)
- SI Solidarity Iran
- Labor Fightback Network
- Al-Awda, Palestine Right to Return Coalition, Cleveland Chapter
- Al Quds Committee
- Washington D.C. al-Quds Committee
- Washington DC Chapter of Veterans For Peace
- Methodist Federation for Social Action
- The National Muslim Council for Justice (NMCJ)
- Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel
- Free Palestine Movement International Solidarity Movement - Northern California
- Defenders for Freedom, Justice & Equality - Virginia
- The Phil Berrigan Institute for Nonviolence and Occupy the Dream, Reading, PA
- LA Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild
- The Green Party of New Jersey
Every day, people across the United States are pouring into the streets to show their outrage at the ongoing Israeli massacre in Gaza. In many cities, these demonstrations are taking place on a near-daily basis – and are growing. Just last weekend, protests attended by many thousands took place in Chicago, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and San Francisco. While the U.S. government continues to shamefully offer unqualified support for the brutal Israeli regime, the people of the United States are making it clear that public opinion is sharply turning against this long-standing policy.
The emerging movement that has brought so many people into the streets in local actions will now converge to illustrate the massive opposition among the American public to Israel’s new war and U.S. support for their atrocities. Join us!
RSVP on Facebook
Click to become an endorser
Please make an urgently needed donation to help us cover the many expenses associated with a national mass mobilization. We can do this only with your support.
Download and circulate flyers for the demonstration (local versions in Transportation Center section)